Friday, November 6, 2009

TIARA, FEATHER BOA, CROWN & FUN –What a Mix!



Wanna join me for a Photo Moment or Two?

What a weekend it is gonna be! As though there wasn’t enough activities and fun things to do on board the Carnival Paradise…but I had this silly idea, so humor me at least till you hear me out, okay?

On the ship there will be plenty of opportunities to have our moments captured in a photo snap shot. Whether we choose the ships professional photographer or by our steady fast flickering dear friends Karen, Sean, Martie, Laura, Sally, Andrea, Linda, Jan, Reagan & Randy to name but only a few!. To quote Sean, “PHOTO BLITZ” moments will be sure to occur…so those who are camera shy? Get over it! You’re gonna see it, be in it and will love it, especially after the cruise!

My idea that I plan to follow-through is to bring a diamond (relax, fake) tiara (princess/beauty queen crown for you girlie, girls & crowns for guys?) and a feather boa! Hoping that since my dearest friends are with me it would be “FUN” to have “FUN PHOTOS” on the “FUN SHIP” ... so if you care to join me in having some FUN and craziness, bring your BOA, TIARA, CROWN and let’s get a photo opt to remember?

Hope you will join me? ... Graciously, Lady Di


Photo, Royal Hawaiian Hotel , Waikiki, Oahu 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment