Thursday, November 19, 2009

Could You Be Held Liable?


Here's a interesting article on one of my favorite Cruise website, Cruise Critic. I thought this might be of interest to you . In fact in all honesty, I never even thought of this. However after reading it? Well it sure has me thinking now….

We’ve all rented a car and before we take off out of the parking lot, we walk around the car to be sure we mark all the dings and scratches. We check the interior to see if we know where all the controls are and to see if there are any issues or concern. But do I do this when we enter into a hotel room or a cabin stateroom on a cruise ship?? NEVER HAVE – but after reading this article by Cruise Critic Managing Editor, Melissa Baldwin Paloti called ‘Carnival Bans Cruiser for Cabin Damage: Could You Be Held Liable?' It certainly has me thinking in a whole different manner. I guess I will not only kick the tire when I rent a car, but I better do a walk through the cabin stateroom before I unpack my suitcase on a cruise.

Interesting, read the article, you may also think differently.

Photo provided by Carnival Cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment