Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We're Booked ...Call Alex to Join Us!


Come Meet Us in the Hotel Lobby...

Wanted to let you know that Roger and I booked the Pre-Cruise Hilton Over-night in Long Beach.

Did this on our last cruise from San Diego and we found it to be very relaxing. Had fun with our friends the night before as we were all so very excited and it was fun to share the thrill with others. It was particularly delightful for me, as I found myself not rushing to the last minute as I often do and instead relaxed.

Alex our travel agent said the bartender at the hotel was a hoot (and Alex should know as she is a hoot!) Let’s hope this person is there when we are.

There will be a number of us signing up for this and so it should be lots of fun. I’m sure you will easily find us laughing in the hotel lounge. The details are below. All you have to do is call Alex, if you care to join us… please don’t delay as Alex has informed me that this pre-cruise deal can be canceled by Hilton at anytime…

Let me know if you have any other questions otherwise give Alex a call to reserve this special deal she has for our group. You can reserve it now and then work out your travel details. If you have to cancel you can do so a week before the cruise, if you need too. But seriously, why would you...you'd just miss more fun with us!

Diana

Photo provide by the Long Beach Hilton website, Lobby Area

No comments:

Post a Comment